Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

My first Top Ten post! This week is: top ten authors i own the most books from. Now I have a whole lot of books and they came from many different authors; so much so that I don't really have ten authors I own the most from cx But here goes:

P.C. Cast and her daughter- I own almost the whole House of Night. I know not everyone likes them but I'm just too close to completing to the series!

Simone Elkeles- I love, love, love Elkeles! I have the Perfect Chemistry series, How to Ruin series, Leaving Paradise, and an arc of Wild Cards thanks to a blog giveaway(once again, thank you!) ^^/

Natsumi Ando- Kitchen Princess mangaaaaaa hah. I have three of the four omnibus

L J Smith- only the vampire diaries v.v Haven't read them in years x:

Rachel Ren`ee Russell- Just the Dork Diaries. I wanna complete the collection cx

Rachel Caine- I only have the Morganville vampires volume 1 and 2. I haven't even read them yet ^^'

Sarah Dessen and Alyssa Noel tie at three- I've read soooo many Dessen books; I'm surprise I only have three. Noel's books I kinda like c:

And the rest of these amazing people tie at two:

Katie McGarry- Pushing the Limit 1 and 2

Jerry Spinelli- Star Girl series (seriously, read these!)

Lauren Myracle- ttyl and l8r g8tor (I need the middle book ._.)

Kim Askew and Amy Helmes- the first two books in the Twisted Lit series (I really want the third!)

Ema Toyama- The first two manga books of Pixie Pop (again, the thirddd lol)

And last, but not least, Laurie Halse Anderson- Winter girls and Speak. I love this chica, too!

That's my list, what's yours??

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Our lists don't have any authors in common, but I can relate to your surprise that you have so few books by an author you love. Some of my favourites didn't make my Tenner this week because I didn't have as many copies of their books as I thought I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha yup cx I'm more library obsessed than I thought o:

      Delete